EduExcel launches for the academic year 2019 – 2020 “Excel 20“.
Through Excel 20 we aim at recruiting, funding and coaching 10 students for the academic year.
Each scholarship value is equivalent to the school/tuition fees applicable at a public university in Cameroon.
If you are:
- currently enrolled in a public university in the cities of Douala, Yaoundé, Dshang, Buéa or Bamenda,
- in year 4 at most in your current program,
- struggling and are without financial support and can provide evidences,
- holding yourself to a high standard of academic excellence and integrity,
- willing to report on a monthly basis about your academics, etc.,
- willing to achieve higher than usual grade in the upcoming academic year,
- willing to submit to all standards set forth in this program,
*If you are a direct victim of the conflict in the North West and South West Regions of Cameroon and have successfully transferred (or are in the process) to a university located in one of the other cities above mentioned, we will give a particular consideration to your application.
Apply by filling out this form (or copy and paste the link below in a new tab/window) and submitting all required documentation.
Required documents :
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter explaining the reasons for which you apply to this scholarship program and why you should be considered among other applicants
- Copy of your student identification card
- Copy of last year proof of tuition payment
- One (01) community reference letter
- One (01) academic reference letter
- Uncomplete application will not be considered.
- We contact all references provided while looking at each application.
- It may be required to create a gmail account in order to fill the form.